The PWM100 is a solid body electric guitar introduced by Ibanez in mid-2015. It is a signature guitar of Paul Waggoner of the American progressive metal band Between the Buried and Me. It is built in Japan by FujiGen as part of the Prestige line.
The PWM100 is based on the S series. It has an ash body bolted to a maple and bubinga neck with a 24-fret rosewood fingerboard with offset white dot position markers. Components include a Lo-pro Edge double locking tremolo bridge, a pair of Wagonner's custom Mojotone PW Hornet humbucking pickups which can be coil-split and Gotoh tuning machines.
For 2019 the neck was switched to a 5-piece maple and granadillo construction and the rosewood fretboard was replaced with Macassar ebony.
The PWM10 is a less expensive mass-market version.
Here's a video of Wagonner demonstrating the Mojotone pickups in his PWM100:
- Paul Waggoner artist page, Ibanez Europe, archived November 2017
- 2015 USA summer new product book (page 9)
- PWM100 product page, Ibanez USA, archived May 2016
- PWM100 product page, Ibanez Europe, archived November 2017
- 2018 Europe catalog (page 11)
- PWM100 product page, Ibanez Europe, archived January 2019
- PWM100 product page, Ibanez Europe, archived January 2020